This page tells you about payment of:
Refundable deposits, Course charges, invoices, donations, Adult Education Courses, Residential Trips installments and cashless e-purse top-ups
Every year parents and carers contribute by donating funds to the college. BHASVIC needs this financial support in order to provide the best possible resources and facilities for our students. The money which parents and carers give helps finance activities in sport, music and drama; it helps equip the Library and Sports Centre, it provides computers and supports Student Union functions. For this reason, we invite you please to assist us in providing the best possible education for your young person by making a voluntary contribution to BHASVIC of £75.00. Depending on your circumstances, you may wish to give more or less than this sum.
To see the list of our student course charges please go to our Admissions / Fees and Charges page
How to pay:
- Refundable deposits / Full course charges / Invoices / Donations / £50 poor attendance charge: Click here
- Donations / Enrichment / Adult Education Courses / Residential Trips installments: Click here
- Cashless e-purse top-up: Click here
Cashless e-purse top-up instructions can be found here
Cashless Payment System log in instructions can be found here
2. Cheques can be made payable to 'BHASVIC'
3. Cash paid in at the Cash Desk during our opening hours: Monday to Friday 08:15 to 15:00 (term time only)
4. Credit / debit card
- Over the telephone by phoning 01273 552200 and ask for the Cash Desk
- In person during opening hours: Monday to Friday 08:15 to 15:00 (term time only)
If you have a query regarding a payment, please telephone 01273 552200 and ask for the Cash Desk