Results and your choices
Please note this page will be updated before each result event occurs as different information be will available for each type of qualification, this currently has general information so you know what to expect.
Getting your results
If you did your A Levels with Edexcel you can use their Results Plus service, this provides detailed information about the result including the mark per paper plus other useful statistics and breakdowns. You would have been sent an email containing login details, if you did not receive this or are experiencing issues logging in please contact the Exams Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also be sent your results in the post, please allow a few days for Royal Mail to deliver these.
Certificates are provided to BHASVIC approximately 3 months after the exam series, these will be available to collect or they will be posted to you. Please see the main exams page for information about dates and arrangements.
- If you are unable to access myBHASVIC, please contact the IT Team: email@example.com.
- In the unlikely event that you experience any issues when you have logged into Student Advantage, please contact the CIS Team at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BHASVIC Post-Results Services
After you receive your results you have a number of choices:
- A breakdown of individual marks for each exam paper
- A copy of your exam script for one or more of your exam papers
- A review of marking
- Resit (also see resit page)